Bouncing forward into FY21!
Date: Tuesday 14th July 2020
Time: 9:00am – 10:30am (AEST)
Location: Virtual Event
- Welcome from MC | Sam Roberts
- CEO Welcome and the evolution of PEXA’s purpose statement and values | Glenn King & Linda Hibberd
- FY20 EOFY Results | Richard Moore
- Member Services update, FY20 reflections & next horizon | Lisa Dowie
- FI & Marketing update – FY20 reflections & next horizon | Marielle Yeoh
- Product and Digital Experience– FY20 reflections & FY21 next horizon | James Ruddock
- NSW market spotlight | Sally Hamilton
- Operations update – FY20 reflections & FY21 next horizon | Gary Howard
- PX ‘Own It’ update, FY21 Performance Experience | Megan Fraser
Bouncing Forward update | Chris Bodikian
Monthly reward & recognition and new starters | Sam Roberts
Hello from Jenny! | Jenny Kalenjuk
Having a laugh together, while apart & Wrap up | Sam Roberts
What do i need to watch?
You need a minimum of 1.5Mb download Internet speed for our best quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net
We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® or Linux OS with Adobe® Flash® or tablets including Google® Android™ devices and Apple® iPad® or iPhone® devices will work.
We are streaming a lower bitrate feed that works over most 3G and 4G services.
Please consult with your local access carrier for rules and regulations.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for data connection charges to view the stream on any platform or service.
Will there be a replay of this event?
Yes there will be providing a video on demand replay of this event. It can take up to 4 hours from the event concluding before the event recording will be available to re-watch. During this time a holding slide will be displayed until the recording is available.
Do I need to download anything to watch the live stream?
No. The video plays automatically in your browser. It works on PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone. But you have to ensure you have a proper broadband connection for video.
Is the live stream available on mobile devices?
Yes it is! It will work in all HTML5 enabled mobile browsers.
The video or stream quality is bad, what can I do?
Control your internet connection; try reloading the page a few times or see if you can access the event from another browser and/or device.
Make sure your VPN is not active and check how many programs are running. If you can close some of them to reduce your CPU usage please do so.
If the issue continues please message us via the Need Help tab on the right hand side or call 1300 966 424.
If no mention of any issue, it must be related to your internet connection. Please check it, and be patient 🙂
Can I watch from different computers or phones at the same time?
Yes this wont be an issue.